When was the last time that you spoke with someone about your health and felt like you were given both the time and attention you needed? If you suffer with any of the following, you’ve come to the right place: IBS (bloating, diarrhea, constipation and pain), food sensitivities, raised cholesterol, low energy, elevated blood sugar or type 2 diabetes, and inflammation. I do not focus on calories , fats or carbs but on food as medicine and how it relates to you as a bio-individual. Medicine for one person can be poison for another. I take an integrative approach which means I look at all areas of your life and see how they are connected and possibly impacting your health. For example, stress at work or in your family life can cause you to overeat, not sleep well and can contribute to symptoms such as acid reflux, low energy and headaches. Together we will work out which foods and other lifestyle changes are right for you so that you can feel great every day!
- Each program begins with an initial consultation. Before we meet, you will have completed a brief health history and a symptom questionnaire form. You will also send me copies of your most recent general blood work.
- After I have studied all of this information we will set-up a time for your initial consultation when we will discuss your unique symptoms, diet, and goals in detail. Together we will determine your needs. We will focus on the interconnectedness of your symptoms, your challenges and how best to prioritize your goals. The cost for this initial 90 minute consultation is $250.00.
- The length of the program depends on your needs but the minimum length is 3 months (6 sessions). I find that it generally takes this time to get to the cause of issues. Some people continue for 6 months and others as long as 12 months. The cost is $375.00 per month.
During sessions you can expect the following:
- Two 60 minute sessions a month.
- Learn how to set goals and actually accomplish them – I will be your accountability partner.
- You will receive in-depth health and nutrition information that will be presented in a clear and simple way so that you can understand how it relates to your body.
- You will learn how your unique body works and become a detective as you become more aware and mindful of your dietary habits.
- You will explore supplements and receive an individualized plan.
- My support and encouragement every step of the journey.
Included in the program:
- Educational handouts and recipes.
- Follow-up notes including recommendations.
- My email support between sessions.
- Complimentary access to group cleanse programs.
Ready to get started? Click here for forms.