May 3rd – May 9th (Just in time for Mother’s Day!)
I have partnered again with Elements D.C. to provide a 7 day retreat-like cleanse experience. Elements will be providing daily guided Woodland Walks and email support. There will also be Reboot Partners offering options for yoga, bootcamps, massage and meal-prep all at reduced rates for the Reboot participants. Detailed information and registration can be found at www.theelementsdc.com. Combining outdoor exercise with a cleanse is the very best combination. However, if your schedule can’t accommodate the Elements component feel free to sign on for the cleanse alone (see below for pricing options)
A simple, effective 7-day, clean-out-the-gunk cleanse to prepare for a light and energetic Summer!
- Feeling heavy from the long, cold winter?
- Want to drop a few pounds before the warm months arrive?
- Feeling bloated?
- Lack energy?
- Want a boost to get back on track with clean eating?
Your body is a lot like your car. To keep running smoothly, it needs an occasional oil change and tune-up. In the spring, it’s time to give your body a break by cutting out all the foods that tend to drag you down and challenge both your digestive system and your liver. At the end of the 7 days you can expect the following:
- Feel a little lighter – depending on portion size you will lose 2-5 lbs. However, this is not a reason alone to do this cleanse but it can kick-start a weight-loss plan.
- Reduce cravings and reset taste buds. Yes, really! When you cut out flour and sugar and processed foods for a whole week, it’s enough time to reset the taste buds making it easier to resist cravings and continue on the “healthy highway”.
- Say goodbye to brain fog. Caffeine, alcohol, wheat and sugar all contribute to that heavy headed feeling known as brain fog. By the seventh day, you’ll notice an increase in mental clarity in addition to sleeping like a baby – now isn’t that reason alone to do this cleanse?
What will you eat?
We will completely eliminate meat, poultry, wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, corn, sugar, caffeine, sugar, alcohol and processed foods (anything that comes in a package). Why? Because these foods are the “draggers”- the ones that can drag you down. They are the most likely to cause sensitivities and/or be a toxic burden for your liver.
We will be eating 4 mini meals each day that will include: all vegetables, fruits, beans, wild low-mercury fish, seeds, nuts and non-gluten grains such as brown rice, quinoa and millet. We’ll also be dinking 6-8 glasses of water a day and naturally caffeine-free herbal teas.
Here’s what I will provide:
- A list of recipes. They will be simple and light but you will need to perform some cooking and preparation. Every ingredient can be found at Whole Foods. You should shop for organic produce where possible.
- A meal plan. You do not have to follow the meal plan. Some people like to be told exactly what to eat while others like to make it up themselves. As long as you stick with the food eliminations and don’t overeat all is good.
- A daily email of support from me with words of encouragement, detox tips and general nutrition information.
- Email access to me. I’m your guide and your coach, so please don’t hesitate to email me with any questions or feed-back. I will respond to you within a couple of hours during business hours.
Elements Reboot and Nutrition Groove Cleanse – $125
Nutrition Groove Cleanse Only – $45.00
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get ready together and start this summer with a focus on health and feeling fantastic every day!