2017 10 Day Detoxification Program
If you feel the need to hit the reset button this is the program for you.
It is more than just a cleanse – it’s a metabolic detoxification program that will help upregulate your detoxification system and clean out the junk!
Here’s the specifics:
- This 10 day cleanse is a balanced, high-nutrient cleanse with plenty of food (no fasting!). It is a basic elimination diet that builds on itself – you will eliminate various foods as you proceed:
- On days 1and 2 eliminate caffeine, sugar, alcohol, meat, chicken, dairy and gluten/wheat and all processed food.
- On days 3 and 4 we also take out nuts/seeds, rice/grains and milk substitutes.
- Day 5 – 7 are the most challenging because you will mainly consume cruciferous vegetables, green leafy vegetables, wild fish or legumes, apples and pears.
- On day 8 you gently add back fruits, vegetables and white rice.
- Day 9 you can add back non-gluten grains, nuts, seeds and legumes.
- Day 10 is the finish line!
This cleanse is a detox program that focuses on increasing liver function for enhanced detoxification and removing heavy metals and other toxins from the body. In addition to the food plan, this process is supported by supplements. You will be drinking a shake, (Metagenics Ultra Clear Renew) that has been formulated to provide you with protein and a unique blend of nutrients that will help cleanse your body. You will also be taking Advaclear capsules that provide detoxification (including heavy metals) and antioxidant support that promotes overall well-being. You’ll need to drink about 64fl oz. of water each day to help flush out the toxins.
Here’s what you get:
- My daily email support including tips on how to get the most from this program and answers to any questions that you send to me.
- A guide with menu suggestions and recipes. You don’t have to follow the recipes but it can be helpful to cut out any confusion as to what you can and cannot eat.
- A container of the Metagenics medical shake powder, shaker cup, and Advaclear capsules.
Here’s what you can expect:
- On days 1 – 3 you may experience some headaches, brain fog and general achiness. This is a detoxifying sign. The degree to which you experience these symptoms will depend on a couple of things; how “clean” your diet was prior to starting the cleanse or how quickly your unique body detoxifies. Many people do not experience any symptoms at all.
- Men can typically expect to lose 6-10lbs and women 3-6lbs. This is not a reason alone to do the cleanse. However, if you are trying to start a weight-loss program the cleanse will give you a jump start.
- The cleanse will illuminate how you think of food. Were there any foods that when eliminated you felt noticeably much better? Is there a food that you want to continue to keep out of your diet? What did you really miss? What did you appreciate most when it was reintroduced? When do you really experience hunger (you’ll be amazed at how hunger is not really an issue). It will also provide an opportunity to “reset” your taste buds and reduce cravings going forward.
- You are likely to experience greater energy and improved sleep and digestion. You will feel a renewed sense of energy and vitality and your inner organs will be super clean! In short, you will feel fantastic!
Here’s what you will need to do:
- If this is your first time doing the cleanse check with your general practitioner that this kind of cleanse is good for you. If you are taking any medications please check whether they are potassium sparing (this generally applies to blood pressure meds). If you’re doctor tells you that your meds are potassium sparing you can still do the cleanse but I will need to order a different kind of shake for you.
- Complete the symptom questionnaire and sign the release (both forms can be found under the “Forms” tab on the Nutrition Groove website. You can return the forms to me by mail or email, or when you collect the supplements.
- Clear your social schedule for the 10 days. It is not possible to stick with the cleanse and go out to restaurants.
- If you like your morning cup of Joe (or tea, including green tea) then you will need to gradually wean yourself off caffeine at least the week before. Do this by gradually adding decaf to your brew. Do not try to go cold turkey on day 1 of the cleanse.
- You can continue moderate exercise throughout the cleanse but not intense exercise. On days 5,6 and 7 most people prefer to stick with light exercise (walking, gentle yoga etc.).
Nutrition Groove cleanse $130.00
To register please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send me a message with any questions.